Residential and Commercial Permits and Virtual Permitting Are Now Available. Learn More.
Did you know the Broward County building code services division in Plantation now offers building permits virtually?
They are advising permit seekers to ‘avoid the crowds – stay healthy’. This page offers links to all applications, application information packets and general info about getting proper permits from Davie to Deerfield Beach.
|Need help closing a permit in Broward County? We’re the experts! Call (888) 905-4436|
- Working from your Broward County home because of Coronavirus?
- Planning on building a home office addition or remodel a room to convert it to an office?
- Be sure to get a permit first! Learn all about home office permit regulations by visiting these links
- Be sure to close any open permits so you do not have issues later
For residential and commercial structures located in unincorporated Broward County, a building permit is necessary for the various types of remodeling, repair and construction work including the following list:
- Residential homes
- Apartment Buildings
- Townhomes and Townhouses
- Business Offices
- Retail Stores
- Cable TV systems
- Boat Docks
- Commercial Generators
- Fire Alarms
- Home Generators
- Hurricane Shutters
- Internet Systems
- Landscape Lights
- Pools (residential)
- Propane Gas Tank Systems
- Reroofs/ Roof Repairs
- Screen Enclosures
- Sprinkler Systems
- Water Heaters ( New or Replacement )
- Window Replacement
|Need help with code violations in Davie, Deerfield, Pompano or anywhere in Broward County?|
Call Close Permits Fast at (888) 905-4436 or click here
We are here to help YOU!